There are so many options when parking your car at Heathrow airport that you’re spoilt for choice, especially when it comes to the facilities and services on offer. They’re all geared up to making parking your car a bit more special and enjoyable. Below are a few of the best of
what’s on offer when you choose Heathrow airport parking.
1. Options – With Heathrow airport parking there are so many different sites on offer that you can hand-pick the perfect place to park. Want to be right up close and personal to the terminal? No problem, there are plenty of Heathrow airport car parks within the airport’s
grounds so transfers are five minutes or less. More concerned about getting the lowest price? Simple, choose one of the car parks a little further out. You’ll get a cheaper deal and the transfer buses mean getting to the terminal is hassle-free too.
2. Upgrades – There are all sorts of extras available with your Heathrow airport parking that could make your holiday even better. Whether it’s a touch of luxury offered by the Meet and Greet service or the choice of a Heathrow airport hotel – upgrades can make sure everything runs smoothly.
3. Disabled Access – Every Heathrow airport car park is designed to be really easy for disabled customers to use. This primarily means that all those that require you to grab a transfer bus will be fully wheelchair accessible so getting on and off is no trouble at all. On top of that the Meet and Greet service is great for disabled holidaymakers since it cuts out any transfers. Just park up right outside the terminal and let the holiday fun begin.
4. Park Without Parking – Even before you upgrade many of our Heathrow airport car parks provide additional services to make your life easier. If you never quite got the hang of bay parking, or perhaps you just don’t fancy searching for a space then take a look at the car parks who’ll park your car for you. All you have to do is drive to the site and leave your car with the valet; they’ll do the hard work for you and even have your car waiting right outside when you get back.
5. The Lowest Prices – Parking at Heathrow airport comes at some fantastically low prices, especially when you book ahead of time with HolidayExtras.co.uk. Obviously each site has a different price, some are cheaper than others but you could pay as little as £7.10 a day or just £56.80 for eight whole days. Not only are these prices low but they’re covered with a Best Price Guarantee. Find the same deal elsewhere and you park for free.